APEC Business Travel Card Benefits
The APEC Business Travel Card Scheme is perfect if you’re a business person and your business dealings take you to the Asia Pacific region.
Easy Border Cards are the leading specialist consultants in the APEC visa application. We’re not the government, but we make your APEC application form process fast and easy. We do all the hard work for you and our customer care is second to none. If you prefer to join APEC program yourself, you can apply here.
APEC Business Travel Card Scheme Eligibility
To qualify for your APEC card visa, you need to be a U.S. or Canadian citizen involved in genuine business in any of the countries below:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong, China
- Republic of Korea
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Chinese Taipei
- United States
How To Renew APEC Business Travel Card
To renew APEC, you should fill out the APEC card renewal form. You need to provide details of your existing Global Entry account membership number (PASSID) or your NEXUS card ID from your original GOES application. The APEC card renewal process is simple if all of your details are exactly the same as when you last applied, you may not be called to interview, which saves you more time.
The costs to join APEC Business Traveler Program are:
- $149.99 Easy Border Card service fee for checking & processing your application (payable via PayPal)
- $70 payable when we file your application to the US government for background & security checks (taken from the payment card on your APEC application form)
- If you are not already a Global Entry or NEXUS member there is an additional government charge of $100 (Global Entry – US citizens) or $50 NEXUS(Canadian citizens)
To get APEC executive travel, you must attend a 30-minute interview at one of the APEC enrollment centers.
How to apply for APEC card:
- To join the APEC program, fill out the APEC card application form
- Your APEC form is error checked and processed with the government (within 1 business day, if the application is error free)
- Your APEC registration is sent to government agencies for background checks (wait time up to 12 weeks – sometimes longer)
- We send you details of how to manage and monitor your APEC application
- If your background checks are in order, you will be conditionally approved and invited for an APEC pass interview.
- Schedule and attend an APEC pass interview at an enrollment center of your choice – wait times vary between APEC enrollment centers
- Receive your APEC membership card (10 – 14 days after a successful APEC visa interview)