Easy Border Cards are specialist consultants in Trusted Traveler FAST card online applications. We’re not the government, but we make your Trusted Traveler FAST pass application process quick and easy. We do all the hard work for you and our customer care is second to none. If you prefer to fill out a Trusted Traveler FAST card application yourself, you can apply here.
The Trusted Traveler FAST pass is perfect if you’re a commercial driver and want to avoid long lines between Canada / Mexico & the US border.
FAST Card Application Process
It takes up to 12 weeks to reach the FAST Card Conditional Approval stage, which is the stage where you must schedule your compulsory interview with Customs & Border Protection. This process cannot be expedited by any agency and can sometimes take longer.
- Fill out the FAST card application;
- When you apply for FAST pass, your application is error checked and processed with the government (within 1 business day, if the application is error free);
- Government agencies (law enforcement, customs, immigration) conduct background checks to check your low risk status. The wait time for the checks to be completed is up to 12 weeks – sometimes longer;
- We send you details of how to manage and monitor your FAST application;
- If your background checks are in order, you should reach the Conditional Approval stage after approximately 12 weeks. At this stage, you can schedule your compulsory FAST card interview at an enrollment center of your choice;
- You attend your 30 minute interview with border control and get FAST card program information;
- You will receive your FAST card within 10 – 14 days after a successful interview;