Easy Border Cards are TSA Global Entry pass experts and specialist consultants in Global TSA Application . We’re not the government, but we make your Global Entry application process quick and clear with our fast and easy online application form . We do the hard work for you! We take care of your Global Entry registration and our rapid customer care is second to none. If you prefer to do a GOES Global Entry application yourself, you can apply here. Applying directly for Global Entry is complicated and time consuming. Your Global Entry application may be denied if it is submitted incorrectly
Apply online for Global Entry now!
How To Apply For Global Entry
If you want to apply for Global Entry program, you must be pre-approved. Apply online for Global Entry with our fast and easy online application form. All travelers, who apply for Global Entry are subject to strict background and security checks. You must attend a 30-minute, face-to-face Global Entry interview at a GOES Global enrollment center of your choice.
To be eligible for the Global Entry program you need to be a US citizen or permanent resident with a valid passport (passport cards are not eligible).
TSA Global Entry is also open to citizens from the following countries:
- South Korea
Citizens from the above countries may need to obtain an access code from their government.
What Is Global Entry?
Global Entry is part of the United States Trusted Traveler program. The Global Entry card is valid for 5 years. The Global Entry pass permits low risk travelers to expedite customs and immigration on reentry into the US. If you are approved for a Global Entry card, you can use the automated Global Entry kiosks at selected airports.
How To Use The Global Entry Kiosk
When you arrive back in the USA from any international destination, Global Entry program members can go to a Global Entry kiosk to fast track passport control. You need to scan your passport or permanent resident card on the Global Entry card reader, then scan your fingerprints for Global Entry program verification. Finally, you must complete the online Global Entry customs declaration form. The Global Entry kiosk gives the TSA Global Entry pass holder a ticket so that they can pass through baggage reclaim and the exit.
Global Entry Cost
The Global Entry application fee is as follows:
- $129.99 Easy Border Card service fee for checking & processing your Global Entry application (payable via PayPal).
- $100 payable when we file your Global Entry application to the US government for background & security checks (taken from the payment card on your application form).
- The TSA Precheck Global Entry cost is FREE! TSA Pre is included in your Global Entry membership, so you can fast track security on departure.
TSA Global Entry Application Processing Time
- Fill out the GOES Global Entry online application
- Easy Border Cards error check and process your GOES Global Entry application. We do all the hard work for you! We ensure your Global Entry application meets all government Global Entry requirements.
- Global Entry pass application is subject to background and security checks.
- Global Entry application processing time can take up to 8 weeks – sometimes longer.
- We send you details of how to manage and monitor your Global Entry application.
- if your background checks are in order you will reach the Conditional Approval stage. At this stage you must schedule your 30-minute, face-to-face Global Entry interview.
- After a successful Global Entry interview, your global travel card will be mailed to you within 7-10 working days.