Easy Border Cards are Global Entry Application Specialists for Global Entry Application. We’re not the government, but we make TSA Global Entry fast and easy. Applying for TSA Global Entry directly is complicated and time consuming.
We do the hard work for you! We take care of your Global Entry enrollment. Our rapid customer support is second to none and all questions answered by email within 24 business hours.
Your Global Entry application may be denied if it is submitted incorrectly.
If you prefer to register for GOES Global Entry without assistance, you can apply here.
What Is The Global Entry Application Processing Time?
The Global Entry application processing time is very strict because your Global Entry application has to be scrutinized for low risk status through a series of strict background and security checks with government agencies like law enforcement, immigration, customs and border protection etc. You cannot be approved for Global Entry without these checks. Global Entry membership is valid for 5 years. The Global Entry application processing time with the United States government can take up to 12 weeks – sometimes longer. There is no way to expedite Global Entry application time despite what other private agencies may claim.
Here’s the TSA Global Entry application processing time for your Global Entry Pass:
- Apply for Global Entry – fill out the easy simple application form – we make it easy for you
- Global Entry pass application is sent to government agencies for background checks (Global Entry application processing time can be up to 12 weeks – sometimes longer)
- We send you details of how to manage and monitor your application
- For GOES global online enrollment, you must attend a 30-minute interview at one of the Global Entry enrollment centers.
- Conditional Approval stage (if your background checks are in order, you are invited for your compulsory interview – this can take up to 12 weeks)
- After a successful interview, your global travel card will be mailed to you within 7-10 working days.
To apply for your Global Entry pass you need to be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. You should be a low risk traveler with clean record with immigration, law enforcement and customs. Global Entry membership is valid for 5 years.
Applying directly is complicated & time consuming. We do the hard work for you. We deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf. Our unique Global Entry application form is fast and easy with no government jargon.