Easy Border Cards are Global Entry Renewal Experts for Global Entry Renewal Application. We’re not the government, but we make the Global Entry renewal process quick and clear with our fast and easy Global Entry renewal application.
We do the hard work for you! We take care of the Global Entry renewal process so that you can continue to fast track passport control. We comply with new government procedures for Global Entry card renewals. Our rapid customer support is second to none and all Global Entry renewal application questions answered by email within 24 business hours.
If you prefer to renew Global Entry without assistance, you can apply here. Renewing Global Entry directly is complicated and time consuming. Your Global Entry renewal application may be denied if it is submitted incorrectly.
Global Entry TSA Trusted Travel Program membership is valid 5 years. To be eligible for the Global Entry program you must be a US citizen or permanent resident with a valid passport (passport cards are not eligible).
How To Renew Global Entry
- Renew your Global Entry card by filing out the in Global Entry Renewal Application.
- You can renew Global Entry TSA Trusted Travel Program up to 1 year in advance of Global Entry membership expiring.
- You need to provide your existing Global Entry account membership number (PASSID) from your original GOES Global Entry application, or your GOES global online enrollment number.
- The Global Entry renewal process is easier if your details have not changed since you last applied. You may not be called to interview, which saves you more time. If your details are not the same, it can take between 6-8 weeks (sometimes longer) to reach the Conditional Approval stage where you must schedule your compulsory Global Entry renewal interview.
- Global Entry includes TSA Pre when you renew.
How Do You Renew An Expired Global Entry?
You can renew Global Entry up to 1 year in advance. If your Global Entry membership has lapsed, but you can still provide your Global Entry account membership number (PASSID) from your original GOES Global Entry application, or your GOES global online enrollment number we may be able to link your Global Entry renewal application to your existing Global Entry card.
If you do not have your previous membership details, you will be treated as a first time applicant and the process will take 6 – 8 weeks to reach the Conditional Approval stage, where you must attend a Global Entry interview.
To renew your Global Entry pass you need to be a US citizen or permanent resident. You should be a low risk traveler with clean record with immigration, law enforcement and customs. Global Entry membership is valid for 5 years.