Apply Online

Apply In Minutes. Beat The Line & Save Time At The Border!

SENTRI For Children

SENTRI For Children

Easy Border Cards are SENTRI card specialists. We’re not the government, but we make the GOES SENTRI child application process fast and easy and we assist with new government procedure for SENTRI card application for children. When it comes to applying for SENTRI children, we do all the hard work for you. If you’re looking for SENTRI child information our rapid SENTRI customer support is second to none. All SENTRI questions answered within 24 hours. If you prefer to apply for SENTRI pass for your child yourself, you can apply here.

SENTRI is part of the Trusted Traveler program.

SENTRI Application For Children

You can apply for SENTRI children by filling out the SENTRI application form online. A child SENTRI application is treated the same as an adult SENTRI application. You can apply for your child SENTRI pass even if you are not a SENTRI pass member yourself. When you apply for your child SENTRI membership, it must comply with government requirements.

Your child SENTRI applicant must be under 18 years, otherwise they must apply as an adult and pay the adult SENTRI price.

Your child must be a US citizen or US permanent resident or a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;

Your child must have a clear record with law enforcement, customs and immigration;

Your child must all attend a 30-minute SENTRI interview at a SENTRI enrollment center of your choice. When your child is approved for the SENTRI program, your SENTRI child card will be mailed to you within 7 – 10 working days after your interview. If you are renewing SENTRI for your child, you must pay the government fees before your SENTRI card is released.

If you are a single, separated or divorced parent, you must have written and notarized consent from the other parent.

Important SENTRI Information

If you are traveling with a SENTRI child, always carry a notarized letter of consent and authorization to take the child out of the country. This letter must include the parents or legal guardian’s full name, address and phone number.

To apply for SENTRI card your child needs to be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or a Mexican national. Your child should be a low risk traveler with clean record with immigration, law enforcement and customs. SENTRI membership is valid for 5 years.

Applying directly is complicated & time consuming. We do the hard work for you. We deal with government fees and requirements on your behalf. Our unique SENTRI child application form is fast and easy with no government jargon.


Use The SENTRI Lanes & Kiosks.  SENTRI Now And Save Time!