Fast Lane Thru’ Security At US Airports
Easy Border Cards are specialist consultants in TSA Precheck program enrollment. We’re not the government, but we make your TSA Pre application process fast and easy, with easy to follow TSA Precheck guidelines. We do all the hard work for you and our customer care is second to none. If you prefer to fill out a TSA Precheck application yourself, you can apply here.
Get TSA Approved Now!
What Is TSA Precheck?
The TSA Precheck process allows you to get expedited TSA screening using the TSA line at TSA airport security on departure at all leading US airports.
- TSA Pre is perfect if you only fly domestic flights within the U.S. (If you fly outside of the US, you should apply for Global Entry, which includes TSA Pre);
- TSA prescreening helps you get through airport security faster;
- When you get TSA Precheck, there is no need to take your shoes, bags or belts off at security;
- The TSA Precheck program requirements mean that you can leave your laptop in it’s bag;
- When you get Tsa Pre, you don’t have to show any liquid bags;
- TSA Pre membership is valid for 5 years;
TSA Precheck Program Costs
The TSA Precheck fees are as follows:
- $129.99 (per person) Easy Border Card service fee for checking & processing your application (payable via PayPal);
- $85 (per person) payable at the TSA interview after we have filed your application to the US government for background & security checks;
*Children do not need to apply for TSA Precheck if they are using the lanes with an adult member
How Do I Use My Known Traveler Number?
After a successful interview, you will get your TSA Pre Known Traveler Number (KTN). Every time you book a flight, you must enter your TSA Pre Known Traveler Number (KTN) – there will be a space for this entry on the booking form. If there is no request for your Known Traveler Number, you will not qualify to use the TSA Pre lane because the airline you have chosen to fly with is not part of the TSA Pre program of expedited security screening.